New Mortgage Rules: Anti-Steering Protection Act | Real Estate Coaching | Real Estate Insider News – Real Estate Coaching and Training

At its heart, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, often referred to as Dodd-Frank, was written to protect consumers from being cheated out of what may be the largest asset they will ever acquire: their homes.

Unfortunately, during the foreclosure crisis, millions of Americans lost their homes, many because they were ultimately unable to meet their obligations under the loans they were sold to finance them. For some, the homes they chose were simply beyond their means. But for others, the loan products themselves caused the problem.

Adjustable rate mortgage loans (ARMs) with extremely low down payments were attractive to many home buyers. Unfortunately, those low rates disguised a future risk. When these ARMs adjust upward, the monthly loan payments may suddenly be too much for homeowners to afford. In some cases, the borrower may have qualified for a fixed-rate loan with a monthly payment they could afford for years into the future, but they were sold other products that made the loan originators more money. The rest is history.

Critical question: If you knew of the proven way to build an amazing real estate business WITHOUT ever having to cold much easier, happier and more motivated would you feel everyday?

(You must know by now that cold calling if often a complete energy sucking waste of time AND it may even be illegal!)

You probably have always suspected that the nations leading 1% of agents know things that the other 99% don’t.

Learn now the closely guarded secrets of the nations Superstar Agents. Watch the exclusive FREE ‘Secrets Of The Millionaire Agent’ video.

Watch Video NOW.